Monday, June 22, 2009

BYU!!!

Today I went to my first BYU class and I thought it was pretty good. It was in a big classroom/auditorium with a bunch of students. You know, the college experience. Typical stuff.
My first class by the way was American Heritage... I know everyone says it's soo hard. But I feel confident that I will be ok. I just have to keep up on my reading. The teacher seems pretty tight. He's cool and there's a ten minute break during the two hour class, which is nice. And he showed a lot of clips of things on the power point.
I know you all think I'm briliant... haha jk... but I could always use some advice. So if any of you out there have taken the class, or just want to give me advice, post a comment. I miss you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Go to class. Go to class. Go to class. Take notes. Take notes. Take notes. These are by far, the most important things!! Seriously, a lot of people don't get that until junior year. Also, pay attention to what he talks about a lot. That will be on the test. Oh, and come over to my house often. That will help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awsome Mr college student!!!!
    See you next holiday weekend (10 days)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the "pay attention to what he talks about a lot". I am probably not the best person to give advice on this, though, because I got a freakin' C+ in the class. First C ever...thought I was going to die :)

    ReplyDelete