Tuesday, July 21, 2009

California!

This weekend my friends and I are driving to California from BYU Provo. OH I'm sooo excited. It's going to be sooo much fun. I haven't been home since June 18th. It's been over a MONTH. I've never been away from home this long. NEVER! I miss my mom and dad... :D ....what? just because I'm in college doesn't meen I can't miss my mom. Right?!? ...right. So, we're staying at my aunt and uncles house in Vegas on Thursday night and then driving the rest of the way on Friday morning. We're all staying at my Grandma and Grandpa Workman's house. It's going to be AWESOME! I'm so excited to go to the beach. I haven't gone to the beach at all this summer yet. oooooww and a Bonfire! YUMMMM.... I love the beach. Why is there no BYU in California??? I'm pretty sure that's one of the biggest oversites ever. haha No... I love it here. It's a little hot but that's Utah. At least my Air Conditioning is fixed now. It's been fixed for a week but I'm still appreciating it because we lived THREE weeks without it. WOW it was hot, esspecially at night. I HATE sleeping while it's hot. I can't handle it. ...watch I'm going to go somewhere on my mission REALLY hot. wow, that's something, I only have a year and two weeks till I go on my mission. That's an interesting thought.... haha I say that because I'm excited but at the same time it's very nerve wracking. I meen I JUST got done telling you how much I miss home and it's only been five weeks... and we're talking TWO YEARS here. That's crazy. haha so this turned into a completely different post than it was set out to be. haha Oh well. That's what you get when I have a blog where I can write anything I want to. and you ALL MUST READ!!! MUHAHAHA haha ok. now I'm just weird. see ya in California on the 24th!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i agree with juno: "I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete