Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vivid Dream

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up and you SWEAR it really happened? Well I had one of those last night. I dreamt that I had gotten my mission call a while back, but I put it away and forgot about it. But then I remembered that I had it in my drawer, so I got it out and held it up to the light and read that I had been called to Idaho on a military mission and after a few months of that I would be transferred by jet pack to a regular mission. This isn't the first time I've dreamt about getting my mission call either. I've dreamt that Ryan Brassfield and myself were called to Antartica. 0_0 haha crazy dreams.

3 comments:

  1. haha. that is funny. idaho military mission and antartica! Random!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as weird as mine! No getting married Jeffrey until you go on a mission! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i totally thought about this post when i wrote my last blog entry!

    ReplyDelete