Monday, April 5, 2010

Slightly Embarrassing... Ridiculously Funny!

My parents came up to Utah for conference this past weekend and we went to dinner of course! So we're walking into Cheesecake Factory to get cheesecake, naturally, and we're crossing the road right in front of the restaurant. Before we start crossing we see this car coming and we can tell by how fast it was going that it wanted to get passed before we crossed. So we let it pass by but only enough so that we can go right behind it... you know like we all do... that way we don't have to stop and wait till it passes. So I time it just right so I don't have to slow down too much when all of the sudden this car SLAMS on its brakes, comes to a dead stop and I slam right into the side of the car! ...yeah, I hit a car. WITH MY BODY!!! and of course Andrea saw it, my mom saw it, Lynne saw it and Ryan saw it. Andrea was laughing so hard that she might as well have been rolling on the ground laughing, and so of course that made me laugh. needless to say, we ALL got a good laugh.
And I have no idea whether the car did this on purpose to make me run into it or not, but if it did, they are my new favorite people.

3 comments:

  1. I really was laughing way too hard. It was incredible. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though i posted a comment before this..its still funny. i think funnier than screaming at a man in a cougar costume. a car. a car?? you, your physical self, ran into a car. ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete