Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friends

So I've been home for over a month now and I think I've only seen/hung out with three or four friends since. It might be a little bit my fault, but it's hard saying that first hello after being out of their lives for an entire year. I have two months left till I leave on my mission to Brazil, and though I'll be a little bit busy I hope I'll be able to see my friends before I leave.

4 comments:

  1. That's what happens when you move away and everyone else stays in town...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHHH Brazil!! I'm so excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SORRY. I feel bad that both of the times you invited me to play volleyball, I wasn't able to go. We need to hang out though!! I miss you sooo much. And if I don't get to see you before you leave for Brazil, I may have to hop on a plane and say goodbye to you when you've already left on your mission. We'll talk soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to update and blog about your life before you leave on your mission and you won't be blogging for a very long time and it'll be very sad for me. :(

    ReplyDelete