Today I found the Clyde Building elevators! I knew they existed I just had never seen them before. So I get in the elevator to go to the 4th floor to my secrete password lab. But as I push the button I realized that there was a 5th floor button. I didn't know there was a fifth floor. So I press it cause I was curious what was up there. Well someone got in the elevator with me from the fourth floor to go to the 2nd floor. So we get to the 5th floor and I step off and turn to the right and there's a locked door 5 feet in front of me, and that's it. There's NOTHING UP THERE! Of course i couldn't just get back on because I didn't want to look like an "idiot gettin' back on" so I get against the wall and wait for the elevator to close so he wouldn't see me just standing there with no where to go.
"When you look at it quick that 5 looks like a 4 and I was lookin' at it quick, too quick probably... probably..." haha
The other week I get on an elevator with this girl and she gave me the thing that people do with their eyebrows. It's like, hey... welcome to the area. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...sounds like something I would do.
ReplyDeleteyou hid from him? That is hilarious!!! :)
ReplyDelete